Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Well, Hey!

So, I decided to start this little blog because I am not fond of the facebook world anymore. Maybe I am growing up (eek!) or maybe I want more control over what is said and done with my photos and privacy. Either way, here we are! 
I have no idea how to start a blog or what to actually write about so this ought to be fun! Maybe I will share recipes, or talk about my adorable kid, or my super-awesome husband, or about things that are bothering me! Watch out now!
We will see how it goes. I have never been very good with keeping a journal. I wasn't a girl who had a secret diary growing up. But I feel like if I can log on to facebook everyday, have something silly, sad, or exciting to announce then I can have a blog, right?! 


HERE WE GO!